Sunday, August 31, 2008

FREE TO GOOD HOME!

We finally broke down and bought a new bed today. Really nice one made by Sealy. Great deal at The Brick. Our backs are going to love us. Our current bed is going in the guest room and the natural order of displacement moves a very good double bed made by Royal Mattress out into the hall. It's hardly been used and is in excellent condition and includes mattress, box spring and metal bed frame and is free for the taking. So if anybody out there needs a good double bed. Let me know. We may even be able to arrange delivery, thanks to my dads bicycle trailer.
Also up for grabs is a nice beige leather couch and love seat. I need some money for that though. About $400 for both is a fair deal I think. But what do I know. If you wave some cash in my face I might grab it! You can then grab the couch and run! Before I change my mind. Let me know if you are interested by sending me an email. Have great weekend!

4 comments:

Joe said...

Dug-out Dougie's Basement Clearance Special of the Week?

Don G said...

More people look at Kijiji than at this site

Dougie G said...

Joe, The couch is in the livingroom, my father is in the basement.
I know about kijiji. It will be going on there soon as soon as you help me take the picture.

D_Morrison said...

Kijiji is a helpful website when your trying to get rid of unwanted posessions. Like Hyper-Active Ex-Land Ladies perhaps?