Saturday, March 8, 2008

INSURANCE CLAIMS ----- SHORT RESPONSES

BY ANONYMOUS:

* Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have.

* I collided with a stationary car going the other way.

* A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.

* I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection, a hedge sprang up, obscuring my vision, and I did not see the other car.

* To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I struck the pedestrian.

* My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle.

* An invisable car came out of nowwhere, struck my car and vanished.

* I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the curb when I struck him.

* I was thrown from the car as it left the road. I was later found in the ditch by some stray cows.

* The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of its way when it struck the front end.

Quotes of the day:

"Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face." - Victor Hugo

" The cheerful heart has a continual feast" - Proverbs 15:15

" It is God's giving if we laugh or weep" - Sophocles

2 comments:

Patti said...

"Found by some stray cows."

Now THERE is a visual!!

LOL

Don G said...

" I was sure the old fellow wouldn't make it the other side of the road when I hit him ". Doesn't this guy know that you don't get points for nailing a pedestrian unless you go up over the sidewalk to get him ??